Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Store Update

Just a brief update on the store and it's progress.

As of right now, the initial build is roughly 95% complete, with only a few minor details to work on. The next step is to decide and plan out the textures.

The build itself is in three layers, the bottom being the new mall area, above that all things related to the Captive Pussy store, Cancer charity store, and Memorial Garden. Finally, the third floor is the club, that's right, that was the little surprise that has been in the works. For those that are familiar I once had a club called "Thina's Retreat" a lame name I know, well it's back under a new name, simply titled "Captive" and working closely with several talented people, this time around it will be much better in all aspects and we look forward anxiously to it's grand opening.

That's the news for right now and I'll keep updating both here and twitter about it so stay tuned.

Also, if you do have any questions feel free to ask me, Thina Mistwood, and I'll do what I can to answer them.

Thina =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment