Thursday, February 3, 2011

Changes Part 3

Well as was said the first part is done, the store is gone and empty and I as well as Iz and Michael are on the hunt for a new place which I think we are getting closer to, well at least I am so far but it's dependent on several things as to if we can relocate there. In the meantime I'm attaching the SLURL to the current temp location of just the Captive Pussy store.

I'm also giving you all a peek at the new store logo, since we're moving locations we're going to start fresh with a brand new look.

There is also one more thing in the works as well, and hopefully everyone will like it, we'll see what happens when everything is done, in the meantime, stay tuned and I'll keep you informed about what happens next.

Captive Pussy temp location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bliss%20and%20Corruption/60/105/1/


Thina =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment