Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome =^_^=

Welcome everyone to the start of the Captive Pussy blog, I hope to use this spot to announce in more detail about anything going on with the store. I can’t promise it will be updated every day, but when there is a new design or…well anything going on at the store, this will be the place to read about it ^^.

On that note, let me say a few things about the store in general. Right now there is my store of course, but also sharing the space with me in general are several others such as; Products by Izarix,  Inanna Star, Aphrodite’s Mirror, and Lamp Industries. There is a small garden seating area as well as a small dance and gathering area on the roof of my main store.

In the past couple days there has not been many new items except for the newest, Slave Display End Table, which is essentially a box with an opening glass door in front and a cutout on top for the slave’s head to poke through. Also to mention, my girl Mobat is modeling for this particular item ^.~

One last thing to mention in this opening post, well last but by far not least, is that in the rear of the store is the charity section, which is where I’ve put most of my effort in to. Every item sold in the back of the store is dedicated to cancer research so therefore every Linden Dollar earned is donated to the American Cancer Society.

Ok that’s my soapbox talk for today, but I’ll keep everyone informed of anything new going on with the store.

Oops...one more thing *giggles* feel free to stop by the store of course, the SLURL is off on the right, but here it is as well.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coulours/220/123/85/

No comments:

Post a Comment