Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gone Crazy!!!

Alright everyone, I've done and gone all crazy like. I decided last night that over the course of the next few months, by the end of the year, the entire store will be up and moved to a bigger and better location (well hopefully a better location). Some of the details that I will share is that it will be a bigger and expanded mall area with plenty more stalls and buildings. The biggest highlight that I want to share is that it is entirely free, there will be no charge to be in any stall, vendor area, ad board, nothing, and I'll explain my reasoning later on as the project will be an on going one. The store that is there now will continue to be there, it will not be closed until the new one is up and running so no need to worry about not getting to all the yummy goodness that is there already.

Thina =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment